Lucid Vision

Welcome to Lucid Vision Forums
It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 8:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Grant Application
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:57 pm 

Well then here I am, my name is Grant (in game name as well) and your organization sounds terribly appealing. And this is a Global Agenda related application.

Well I guess I should tell you my vidya games resume, No real FPS clan experience, 4 years of MMO experience (WoW, was in a progression guild that was competitive for server firsts). Besides playing call of duty 4 for about 2 hours a day (until it lost all my stats for the 4th time) I do not have much experience doing a semi organized shooter, but I am willing to learn. I know how to take orders and would describe myself as competent.

As for the way your guild operates, sounds good to me. To me your guild chat sounds fun, I hate places that bitch you out for profanity and "inappropriate" references.

Well now for the reason I applied, this guild sounded great and I was considering it until I read this line "so we have zero tolerance for stupid people" I registered directly after reading this and well, now you get to sort through this clusterfuck of an application.

Now I am sure you would like to know what class I am, so surprise I have all four at least to level 10, my recon is 13. The reason I did this is because I wanted to stay flexible, if the guild needs THIS on I will get on that character, if the guild needs THAT I can do that too. At least for the next week or so, by then I think I will have a good feel for all the classes and then I can dedicate myself to mastering one.

About me, I'm 19 I go to college, and I have a life. So I won't be on all day every day but I will try to make it to every conquest. My only question is what timezone/conquest block will we be fighting in?

Thanks for considering me,

Grant

Post subject: Re: Grant Application
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:45 am 
Lucid Vision Officer

Profession: Warrior Priest
you have a life? DENIED! We need people that we can count on to get the guild to level 40 ok.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:30 am 
Lucid Vision

where is tuefen!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:36 pm 
Juggernaut

"so we have zero tolerance for stupid people"

SAY WHAT